Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tough time...

Now the time has come to do something better.i am leaving my job and ready to prepare myself for the GATE. This is the stage where i feel very uncomfortable..not willing to decide what to do next...Now that there were no option for me i choose to leave from the compny and make myself at the higher level.

Neometrix has given me very interesting experience..friends..and many more that i never expected.The most important thing that i learnt is to face the problems and there is a solution for any sort of problems.I will remember this coz it was my first company who trusted me and took me.I show them what i am in the last 6 months.i got the cash reward of 4000 INR from the company for my best performance...and i am the only person along with my best friend tanveer also who got this.

Tanveer who gave me courage,empathy,strenght and many mre things that i can't forget throughout my life.This is the only guy in my life who is from Muslim community and who felt me so much.At every stage he support me and help me..

Here i spent many beautiful moments..bhar jake chai samose khana,maggi from anjali,savai on eid from firoz sir,pizza party by ashutosh sir,specially diwali gift a BLANKET by s.p.sir(C.E.O).

Many thanks to everyone who were with my beautiful journey..Anjali,Alok,vivek singh & srivastav,foroz,diwakar,vikas,saini sir,sandeep sir,.. luv u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment