Saturday, December 5, 2009

See it.....

This is my b'day pic that is held recently on 26th nov.it was really memorable as my roommate gave me surprise by borrowing a cake.it was exact 12 and i got more than 35 laatein on my back.kuin hota hai aisa.The accused were saurav,himanshu,sanjay,jay,madi....i remember all these guys when their b'day will come definitely i returned them with full interest.I was really glad that many of my friends wished me but somewhere i was expecting that the one who hasn't wished me probably she could ...i waited till the end of my b'day night.khair u can't force anyone to forget all the things.god knows well.....sayad yahi sahi hai.ok leave it ye sab chalta rehta hai..after that at night me,madi and my roommate went to atta market for dine out.aur fir aake so gya...


No comments:

Post a Comment