Sunday, May 16, 2010

" koi lauta de vo pyare pyare din......

For the last few days m trying to study but can't do it..u already know why..exactly the same thing. a person who broke all the things. evrybody is busy in preparing for their exam n i m writing my blog. Actually what happens in this world is that if u love someone u r to be unfair to her then only u can get her...its true i hv seen this....but in my story i was always fair ,even i told her ma real feelings to her...but what i got is 'a broken heart".i don blame her n i should not actualy.

There r so many guys or girls knows in the clg that i like her but no body knows how i m feeling today coz nothing is there in my story.perhaps ...i don know...i really want to know why she refused me.is that anyone else in her life or i m so ugly that she don want me .jus talk to me....i really need to talk to u....u stoped me calling u but evryday i thought to call u. why i m not forgetting u..i know all the things even then..i remember those days when she were wid me, why it happend yaar..sometimes i regret her why i told her...i didn't wanted to show her enything but couldn't stop myself...

yesterday i saw a movie jannat one of my favourate movie...the best inspiring thing was that hero did evrything to get her, just for her....koi kisi ko itna chahta hai aur koi kisi ko ek baar bhi puch nahi sakta ki kaisa hai vo...i always called u jus to make some space in our relationship but nothing has happend...love is very tough ..jiske paas hota hai vahi janta hai...abhi bhi main tujhse yahi janna chahta huin ki akhir kuin? i know u hate me or m not like u..then why don't u tell me.
perhaps i can't tell u all these things that i did for u..evry drop of tear has the same question...why? why? main janta huin i shouldn't do that but kya karuin can't stop myself.

B.Tech life is gonna over n i hv the only one thing that hvn't got anymore is jus u..the one who should read ma blog perhaps she is not but her friend is going through it..no matter...

somewhere i read that love happens n i felt that....but jo hota hai accha hota hai.

love is not evrything ....i m not any heer ranjha or romio juliet .

just one line for u...."i lost the one who was never of mine but u lost the one who was only of her"

No comments:

Post a Comment