Tuesday, May 4, 2010

yaad yaad yaad......reh jati hai...

I don know how to forget coz she is all in my mind that its really impossile to leave her . what to do don't know. i did all that i could.these days i m listening a song yaad yaad yaad reh jati hai....really a nice one n somehow its true.if u love someone n u hv to forget her,its really tough....in this world there r two types of couple r there,one is that who r just a girl friend and a boyfriend. n another one is that who really like n do anything for her or him.but here a girl is different n a friend is different.
sometimes i thought i m the only one who havn't got anything till yet n i know its all just coz of me..
perhaps there might be some mistakes by me that i couldn't made a place in her heart.i had always a desire n offcourse many dreams for someone...i put up everything before her . not everything exactly what i did for her.....6 month ka pyar ek pal mein tut gya...CAD exam hahahahahaha a great day for me...when i see those pages i thought she couldn't be mine to whom i did all that n tears come in my eyes...but what can i do....somehow she is right ,if she is not in love wid me how could she fall n offcorese she should not even i won't do that coz u can't made anyone fall in love wid u and u should not..."every drop of tear is for u". '
but now she is my friend at least...i write apart from these in my diary which i can't write it here.............. 5 or 6 more days to see her...i know shee don know how is my feeling about her
...but
jus wanted to tell u i will wait for u always n will remember u tell the end of ma life coz u did so many things that i couldn't forget that.....

always miss u n nobody can fill ur place...

"The person who has his love dosen't know the love much as the one who hasn't love knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment