Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last time....

Its too long to talk to u,to meet u even.really want to meet u last time.perhaps i know that u don wanna meet me but its my intimate feeling that u won't deny.plz help me to forget u .these days i m finding maself in dilemma that what should i do or not to do.why i remember u or why u always come to ma mind.I know its nothing gonna do anything n afterall its all my loss.U r not wid me but ur feeling is wid me.sometimes i thought to call u but that time my soul doesnt allow me to do so.why i should call u,nothing will happen to me but u will get in prob. n i don wanna this anymore coz allready many things had happend.

I want to share u all the things that i did for u.i know all the things gonna last.we never met.thats why i eagerly waiting to meet u.plz meet me last time n after that i wont tell u anything.I had a great time wid u that i can't forget.

Perhaps this is the last time that i m writing ma bog coz now the time comes to leave noida.n in future i don know what will happen.

The gist of my four year B.Tech life is that i hv spent great time wid ma friendz n tried to give all the things that i could but in return i didn't get anything.I m not saying that i m good person but ya i know one thing that as u sow so u reap.perhaps god wants this.now trying to get remove all the misshappenings that had happend so far.A new life is gonna start. hopefully got placed from the college n wherver the company will throw me, will be safe n sound.No chik pik anymore.These four year shows me all the thing that i should do n that i shouldnt do.

These days i m listening a song "dil mein ho tum ankho mein tum bolo tumhe kaise chahein,............janu meri janu." ...a heart touching song.

When i get tensed i always get alone sitting on the roof n thinks what the things happend n how can i get reveal from that.

Stars n the moon knows only how much i luved u.

No comments:

Post a Comment