Friday, June 4, 2010

"Remember me...

Don't get confused i hvn't seen the movie "remember me".its jus my feeling that i wanted to share wid u.this is the last month of my B.Tech life.For the last a year i hv seen so many situations..many friends..many enymies..ups n downs.but the most important thing is that at evry step i learned either it is bad or good.The only thing that i can't control is my emotions..jab bhi kisi ko dil se lagaya hai usne dhokha diya hai.U can't make ur friends happy always.

These days i m feeling very lonely coz evryone has left me.want to be alone....i don need anyone....kabhi kabhi to man karta hai ki sab profile delete kar duin aur sab se contacts bhi tod duin.people get egoistic when they get evrything.i always gave importance to my friendz but kya karun jab dil se lagaya hai sehna to padega hin.samy a great friend of mine is little angry wid me...not talking to me even.but no matters mana lunga kuch din gussa rahega.all these goes on.

Now comes to the main topic as always...love..exactly.for the last 6 month i only thought that she knows that i rely luv her,but today i heard that she still thinks that my friendz forced me to do so.everyday when i listen some romantic songs my eyes get wet...but u nevr understand or feel why it happens coz kisi ke liye ansu bahana bahut badi baat hoti hai....i don know ki tu mera blog padti hai ki nahi...par haan jis din maine bta diya ki main tere liye kya kya kar rakha hai usdin tujhe pata chalega ki how much i luved u....par sayad us samay tek der ho chukegi...par sayad mein tujhe ye sab baten batana hin nahi chahta jiska koi matlab hin na ho...i want to meet u last time.after some days u won't remember me whoz shubham...accha koi tha...The best thing as well as the worst thing happend in ma life n u know why.I always want to call her but don do that coz i don wanna make her in trouble.

U never ever called me or asked me how i m,jinda bhi huin ki mar gya..u never asked me why i called u at the night...what to do don know..
khair kya skta huin..today i hv learned one thing that if u r to know somebody u r to know him/her about u first.i want to share many thing to u but can't.

jus one thing wanted to tell u "remember me".coz i can't forget u anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment