Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Leave me alone."

Today is very important day for me coz whatever thoughts came in my mind may be in future it will help me. the whole day was rely awesome,hvn't had any thing since morning execpt a litte maggi.nobody is here for me.everyone has left me alone. n i don't need anyone actually.Today i was roaming in the atta market for atleast 3 to 4 hours.i had a cold coffee n talking to my big bro on phone. What i felt is that evrytime when i used to go somewhere is only wid ma friendz but today was something new experience.rely felt very alone that time. I wish if i would hv someone wid me i would live the same life as other guys r living. but no regrets i don't need anyone at all.

In this world there r two sort of people,one is good n another is bad.It's totally depend on u where u lie.but sometimes if u r good u might hv to suffer some aweful situations.u r to come out of it.The samething happens wid me. I m not able to decide where to go. lots of complications hv come that bound me to choose the right way. This month is so disgusting that i can't tell u. nobody is here to help me.even nobody is here for asking the meal atleast.but no matters if evryone leaves then god comes.The only thing that i hvn't got till now is a best friend who atleast think about me. evrybody is mean...if u hv somework then ohhh shubham ur ma best friend n after that u got ur work done then whoz shubham...

Frienship doesn't mean that u r to do all things for him/her.atleast evryone has some self respect,attitude.I did all that i could n that i should.even then if u hv more attitude than me then its ok.leave ur life n let me leave ma life.

Perhaps i m not able for anyone.plz god help me ...show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment